Resources & ToolsHere are links to some of my favorite resources and tools
Pretty much the coolest thing about my job is all of the really amazing people I get to meet and work with and the cool tools I get to use. I’ll be dropping all of my resources here, because I love spreading the love.
Some links are affiliate links, which means, at no additional charge to you, I may receive a commision.
- Teachable – Teachable is very user friendly and includes a free plan, so you can start building your course and even start selling to generate income before investing.
- ConvertKit – ConvertKit makes email automations and segmentations super easy. It’s my favorite paid email marketing platform.
- Mailerlite – If you’re not quite ready to invest in paid email marketing, Mailerlite is what I always recommend. It’s free for your first 1,000 subscribers. It’s very user friendly. And it has similar features to many paid platforms.
- Zapier – Zapier makes all your other tools work together. It’s a must have for me when I’m settig up the back end of a client’s course.
- Repurpose – Repurpose.io is a content repurposing app. It does cool tricks like stripping audio from your Facebook Lives or auto publishing your Facebook videos to YouTube.
- Buffer – There are lots of pre-scheduling tools for social media. Buffer is my favorite all-in-one. It auto posts to Instagram. It also publishes to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest.